Town Hall

Town Hall

On the ground floor of the old school building (1836) there are office rooms of the local council and the communal bank as well as the Dinotherium Museum. The two former class rooms on the first floor serve as a conference hall for the local council and a meeting room for the different clubs and organizations. In 2000 the building was completely renovated and the square, which is used for local festivals, was newly laid out. Both measures were supported by a grant from the programme for the restoration of villages in Rhineland-Palatinate.