Churchyard Wall

Churchyard Wall

Up to the year 1848 the cemetery (churchyard) was right beside the church and both were surrounded by a high limestone wall. In 1981 the churchyard wall with its 13 supporting pillars was costly adjusted to match the beautifully situated church which is also listed for preservation. The restored wall and the church form a fine ensemble.